Henry VIII is a symbol of tyranny and as the man who beheaded two of his six wives. But how was the man that would become a paranoid and suspicious King - and what was he like before? Hopefully, these books will give you a better insight into the best-known Tudor-king.
2) The Autobiography of Henry VIII: with notes by his fool Will Somers by Margaret George
3) Henry VIII: Man and Monarch by Susan Doran
4) Henry VIII by David Loades
5) Young Henry: The Rise of Henry VIII by Robert Hutchingson
6) Henry VIII: the Mask of Royalty by Lacey Baldwin Smith